The TREAT-NMD Alliance Bi-Annual Translational Sciences Conference, will be held in Washington DC, USA, between 4-8 December 2015.
Programme highlights include
- Challenges in resources allocation – patients, families, physicians and money
- Current challenges of preclinical research and study design
- Innovative trial designs and outcome measures
- Biochemical and imaging outcomes
- Post marketing and health economics in orphan disease
- Standards of care
- Registries and International trial readiness and access to emerging therapies
This conference will be a fantastic opportunity for patients, academics, clinicians, patient registry curators and industry representatives, to get together to network, learn and exchange ideas about translational research.
RD-Connect will be speaking about the role of neuromuscular registries in -omics research and the wider RD-Connect project.
Further details of the programme, speakers, venue location and how to register will be announced future newsletters, on the TREAT-NMD website and also via twitter @TREAT_NMD.